‘What you do in Vegas stays in Vegas’ – heard about this?
Las Vegas is a city located in the US state of Nevada. The city is known for its ever-lasting nights and never ending visitors. The city entertains to over 42 million visitors annually being one of the most visited places around the world. Since there are so many people visit using American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines etc, there are some great places to dine inn and enjoy the food and drinks in the city.
Let’s take a look at the best 10 places to munch in Vegas:
- Andiron Steak & Sea – The Las Vegas Restaurateurs Kim Canteenwalla and Elizabeth Blau brings in this haven of savor Downtown Summerlin. Andiron specializes in any which is grilled, roasted, shucked and trimmed. The steakhouse brings to you a cuisine which would make you crave for more even if your stomach doesn’t allow you to.
- Raku – is a Japanese Restaurant which means ‘enjoyment’. Raku is one of the most popular restaurants in Las Vegas and hence you’ll have to wait because of the demand. Everything here is cooked over a charcoal grill in small portions. If you’re in Vegas, Raku should be on top of your dine in goals.
- Joel Robuchon – a French Restaurant led by the so called ‘Chef of the Century’. Flanking to the MGM Grand’s casino is the luxurious dining area of Joel. Just don’t panic in case you see a celebrity sitting next to you. What this restaurant delivers is an untainted flavor of the seasonal menus.
- Bardot Brasserie – Again a French bistro, this time by Michael Mina. A dine in which would take you back in the 19th century. They serve you with the iconic French food with New and Old Wines. This modern craft kitchen will give you a glimpse of Paris.
- Restaurant Guy Savoy – The man behind this multi award winning romantic restaurant is none other than Guy Savoy. Coming after the first one in Paris, the restaurant brings in the traditional presentations of French cooking. The specialties being the Caviar Room and the Foie Gras.
- Bouchon Bistro – Chef Thomas Keller’s French bistro is one of the highest rated restaurants in the city. Bouchon has an extensive variety of seafood, oysters and French delicacies. Breakfast here is a treat while the supper is a luxurious pleasure. If you’re going here pre book your table.
- Bazaar Meat – if we speak of variety in eatables this place would serve you all. Jose Andres gives you the option to eat and select from about everything in the world and that too the scrumptious one. From the assortment of seafood to the leg of a bison everything is under your eyes.
- Carnevino Italian Steakhouse – located in the Palazzo Hotel this Italian luxury is a haven to be in. Mario Batali brings to you the most desirable Italian cuisine in the Strip. The riserva is aged for about 7-8 months which is not available every time and sold by the inch. There is plenty to underscore.
- MB Steak – The next generation restaurant in long legacy is MB Steak located in the Hard Rock Hotel. The brothers David and Michael have come together to release this lavish Steakhouse. Apart from an extensive food menu the restaurant specializes in diverse variety of wines and cocktails.
- Sparrow + Wolf – in the old style are this modern cooking. Chef Brian Howard has combined the ancient ways with the international flavors to produce some imaginative dishes. The menu has a variety of everything which you love to eat. Try the Bento box which will serve you with a three tier selection.